For sale by owner, Call: Whatsapp USA +1-774-275-3536
Mango, banana, pineapple, avocados, star fruit , cashews, Nancee, cinnamon, cacao and more.
Most "acreage" for sale in Costa Rica is either denuded pasture or steep hillsides.
This property has an onsite creek and SHADE! It is flat, fertile, fragrant, ORGANIC, loaded with tropical plants: hardwoods, construction grade bamboo. Surround yourself with NATURE: Be intoxicated by Night Blooming Jasmine· Ylan Ylan & El Liro. Awaken to the sounds of birds (not roosters)
· Clean Title Compra/Venta (Escritura)
· High Speed Fiber Optic internet
· ICE phone & electric. AYA water, Muni trash collection
· LOW TAXES (currently $200 annually, agricultural zoning)
· Warm tropical climate, lush tropical fruit trees
· Abundant wildlife along the conservation corridor
· 100 meters elevation (creates a cooling breeze)
· Shaded, 4.5 C (10 F) degrees cooler than Quepos, Costa Rica
· World class sports fishing in Quepos
· 500 feet (150 meters) of creek frontage
· Can subdivide four 5000+M2 residential lots from $37 per M2
· (CompareD to 271m2 Lots in Quepos $86.48 per M2)
· 300 feet (100 meters) frontage on paved HWY 616
· Commercial lot offered at $62.50 per sq meter
· Walk to schools, shopping, clinic, park, soccer field, churches and bus stops
4 Km to Naranjito with a hardware store, restaurants, and mechanics.
6.5 miles to main HWY & gas station
7 Miles to Regional Hospital
7.5 miles to Regional airport
10 Miles to Quepos the Regional Hub for banks, Post Office, Marina and major buses
15 miles to world famous Manuel Antonio National Park and one of the 10 10 beaches in the world.